1801 Broadway, Denver, CO
- Historical Office Building but with an exciting vibe created by Novel Coworking’s new energy and look.
- In Uptown located next to the popular Millennial neighborhoods of Five Points, 17th Avenue, and Capitol Hill.
- Great access via Broadway/Lincoln and 18th/19th.
- Traditional and new Plug & Play Novel Suites from 1,400 to 8,500 sf with flexible terms available.
- Popular La Loma restaurant along with the convenient Bank of Colorado.
- .92/1,000 sf parking including underground executive reserved parking.
- 12,000 sf floor plate ideal for mid to smaller companies to get full floor status or elevator ID.
- Next to the famous Brown Palace and Ship’s Tavern restaurant.
- 2 blocks from 16th Street Mall.
- On the Free MetroRide shuttle service from LoDo to Civic Center Station.
- Close to Light Rail at 18th and California or 20th and Welton.
- Uptown’s multitude of affordable housing options.
- Easy access to I-25 South via Lincoln/Broadway and North via 18th/20th.
- Close to Public Transit
- Covered Parking
- Event Space
- Meeting rooms
- Printing Services